History - Overview
- 2021-08-31 Version 1.0 with locally manufactured circuit boards.
- 2021-04-08 change of treble.
- 2021 Second prototype of dingle on demo
- 2020 First prototype of dingle ready
- 2020 Plywood version comes in line and passes M2 in performance.
- 2020 Development of prototype M2 in solid wood and aluminum.
- 2019 - Rev 6 The introduction of a new small resistor, enables fine-tuning of the timing of the base element.
- 2019 - Rev 5.1 Due to such good results with Direct Reference, we are removing the Active version for the time being.
- 2019 - Rev 5. New filter chassis, adjusted frequency response to more "laid back"
- 2019 - Rev 4. Direct Reference Filter
- 2018 - Active release for Linn Exaktboxar
- 2017 - Account parallel crossover, internal Synchronous is no longer offered.
- 2017 - Rev 3 i version with internal damping unit - integrated Synchronous filter offered.
- 2015 - Synchronous and Reference Sharing Filter [to old page]
- 2013 - Rev 2 (updated attenuation)
- 2012 - Rev 1
- 2012 - Prototype at Gothenburg HiFi show
- 2012 - T-stand
- 2011 - Switch to the current element in T1
- 2003 - First prototype with serial filters
Background to "The speaker which was 25 years delayed"
Klångendang T1 was launched in connection with Tonläget HiFi in Gothenburg
celebrating it´s 25th anniversary.
In fact, if we go back to the mid 80's, the plans were to start a
During the past 25 years, there have been some speaker projects, first a kit that we
HiFi store where my speaker designs were included in the range. But it
was mostly Linn instead.
called Diro, a budget floorer. A few years ago came Mimer (the name reappeared for shelves), as
was an extremely well-built floor-standing speaker. This speaker dropped because the drive units
stopped being manufactured, and we had no "production line"
Today we have more than 10 years of experience in manufacturing the Harmony shelf.
And I have learned some about vibrations and mechanics on the road,
we now also have subcontractors who can build speaker boxes.
The name? - my Grandma and Grandpa's farm was called something like "klångedang"